Solar Net Metering training is meant for giving you awareness about Solar Power System and its components so that you may acquire sufficient knowledge about Solar Power that suits your requirements. We do not ask you to purchase any thing from our company but we want you to purchase a good system for the money you plan to invest for this excellent facility. We assure that no one can cheat you after attending this Technical Training Session. You will find your self confident to decide for a proper Solar Power Solution for your needs and this is the objective of our training session. In any case, keep your electricity bills as low as 25 %.
Solar Net Metering Training Contents:
- HOW to convert your Roof Top into a Solar Power Plant?
- HOW Solar Power is generated on your Roof Top?
- HOW much Solar Power is generated on your Roof Top?
- HOW big Solar Power system do you need?
- HOW much is the cost of Solar Power Solution for meeting your needs?
- HOW to plan and arrange the finances?
- HOW much is the pay back time of your investment?
- WHAT are three types of Solar Power generation solutions?
- WHAT can you energize with Solar Power?
- WHAT is Solar Net Metering?
- WHAT can you operate with 5.5 kW, 10 kW, 20 kW etc. Hybrid Solar Power Solution?
- WHAT facilities from Government are available for the provision of Solar Power Systems?
- WHAT is the life of Solar Power System?
- WHAT are the components (Solar Panels, Solar Inverters, Solar Chargers, Solar Batteries, Solar Structure and dc Cables etc.)?
- WHAT are the check points of a good Solar Power Solution?
Perks of attending Solar Net Metering Training
FREE OFFER: You can also avail our FREE OF COST ENERGY DESKTOP AUDIT service to find how can you save your electricity and use your Solar Power generated from the roof top.
There is also one course being offered online per class at: Rs. 5000/hr. Course length: 5 dynamic hours.
- interested in PV world
- in the solar business field and want to build up your confidence and understand your stuff from a different angle
- beginner but at least have seen a solar panel
- a home solar system owner and you want to understand more about your panels as the source of power
The course is divided in two main sections covering solar cells and solar panels. In the solar cell section you will :
1. Know more in depth about the solar cells in relation to solar panels.
2. Calculate the 100% efficient solar cells as well as any solar cell efficiency.
3. Cut and reconnect solar cells and notice the changes.
4. Compare between different panels using different size and number of cells.
5. Make your first solar panel and estimate your panel efficiency and size.
At the end of this section, you will know a lot of how to build different panels by just using different solar cell sizes, efficiency, quantity, and circuit connection method.
The other section is about solar panels. In this parts, you will :
1. Understand the solar panel standard datasheet different parts.
2. Compare between the mono and poly panel datasheets.
4. Count the panel efficiency and size per 1m2 based on STC and NOCT types of test.
5. Figure out the impact of ambient temp. and irradiance on the solar panel and how they effect the panel performance and safety.
6. Know the different circuit wiring methods in order to make your first PV array.
7. Make your first solar array.
8. Calculate your panel max. current and max. series fuse rating and the fundamentals behind that.
Not only that but to pass this course successfully, during the course you will
1. Be challenged several times to think more and solve problems that you have not thought about before.
2. Use the calculator, the pen and the notebook.
3. Pose the lessons several times and compare with other datasheets that you might have faced some problems to understand before.
4. Answer the quiz at the end of each section.
5. Go through the notes file I have arranged for you.
6. Take the final challenge to end this course as you expected to.
|We are thankful to our partner Hangzhou Yatai, HRC, Govt. of China who floated this idea of free awareness training for you. Please visit our team at www zorays.com/team and meet our Chief Consultants Dr. Lin Nind. Director. HRC. China wvw.hrcshp.org and Mr. K. Islam www.linkedin.com/in/khalidislam|